Hi all,

On Wednesday, October 20, 1999, 10:38:10 AM (-5 GMT), Patrice scribbled:

>   What is the role of the arrow near the "create a new message"
>   button in the toolbar.
>   It makes nothing when I click on.

>   Could you help me

If you open your address book where hopefully you'll have some
addresses entered by now, you'll see a column marked 'favourite' with
a little box for each message. If you tick any address as favorite by
clicking in the little box, it will show up in a drop down menu when
you click on that little arrow beside the 'create a new message'
button.

Hope that helps. :)

--
Regards,
 -=Ali=-

   >>> Locked coathanger in car. Good thing I had a key. <<<
 Using The Bat! 1.36 on Windows NT 4.0 (Service Pack 5)