Hi Roel,

on Thursday, October 21, 1999, 11:54:41 PM, Roel wrote:

R>   I just got this problem:
R>   The Bat can't check my pop-mail when I'm running Netscape 4.7...
R>   (I'm using TB 1.35)

R>   Anybody else with this problem?

No, I'm running Netscape all the time. Also using 4.7 now. No problem
at all.

You  might want to check whether you have set Netscpae Messenger to
automatically check your POP mail every xx minutes. As far as I know
there is a problem with the POP protocol if there is more than one
connection at the same time to a POP account.

Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.36
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.