Wednesday, October 27, 1999

Hello Mark,

Tuesday, Tuesday, October 26, 1999, you wrote:

Mark> Hi Patrick,

Mark> Tuesday, October 26, 1999, 4:21:24 PM, you wrote:

PE>> mh.. just had a look at the screenshots. they claim to be pmmail2000
PE>> shots but actually show pmmail/98 at the top of the window... seems
PE>> that not so much has changed... and we aliens outside of the US don't
PE>> get the PGP-version either... ;(

Mark> You  can if you lie on the form and use a .com address :) but it seems
Mark> little changed from PMM98 even the unlock password is the same

what unlock password..
Use cabmanager and it unlocks without even asking for one....
Its an executable cab file, right click and you see if cabmanager is
installed all the files, just drag them to a directory, no password
required (g)

Best regards,

tracer

Using theBAT 1.36