Hello DOLIST,

DSI> Hi there,

DSI> We want to save in another special folder some outgoing mail.
DSI> I just created an filter for this in outgoing branch, but the problem is
DSI> that I have the sent mail in the outbox as well as the final folder.

DSI> Is there a way to move it instead of copying it?
DSI> Or instead of doing a copy (bottom of the "Actions" panel), should I use
DSI> the "move messages to folder" in the rule one? Will the message be sent,
DSI> even if I use send now or send later ?

DSI> Thank you,

If you just want to move your sent-mail, use the ""move messages to
folder"...
The messages will be sent (doesn't matter if you use 'send now' or
'send later'...)

If you want to create a copy, use the actions panel...

HTH

--
 Der Immer Jodelende Schweizer In Lederhosen
 Roel                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 If love is blind, lingerie makes great braille.

                  If you believe in Light
                 it's because of Obscurity

                  If you believe in Joy
                 it's because of Sadeness

                  If you believe in God
          then you have to believe in the Devil

   * Father X, Exorcist, Church of Notre Dame - Paris *