Hello,
I have the BAT! 1.36.  I am on a 30 day trial before I buy and on my 3rd
day.  I have Eudora pro now and a couple other registered e mail
programs,  BUT I WANT THE BEST! and dump the rest!
My problem is I cannot receive mail from outside clients!  I can e mail
myself from the bat to the bat!
But I cannot receive mail from anyone else outside of the bat! to the BAT!
I still goes to Eudora PRO. I even tried to send from Eudora Pro to the
bat!, still no dice.
I have looked at EVERYTHING!  I set my incoming and outgoing SMPT
etc.  even went into IE and set that
at the bat!
second, I also cannot send a zip file to the bat! when I right click to
send to all that comes up is Eudora pro.
I have literally spent sleepless nights trying to figure this problem
out.  I am usually am the guy people go to with there
problems, Now I have one and I am stuck,  what the heck am I doing wrong!
I am now on my third day, If I cannot figure this problem out I will have
to dump it and stay with PRO.

ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATE!

At 04:22 AM 11/9/99 +0100, you wrote:
>Hello Michael,
>
>Tuesday, November 09, 1999, 3:11:44 AM, you wrote:
>
>MZDC> Hello TBUDL,
>
>MZDC>   When using the pipe character in signal strings should spaces be
>MZDC>   used before and after?  I am trying to set up a spam filter which
>MZDC>   would move anything NOT addressed to me to the spam folder. However,
>MZDC>   I routinely use two different e-mail addresses one of which
>MZDC>   forwards to the other....  so I entered:
>
>MZDC>   [EMAIL PROTECTED]|[EMAIL PROTECTED]   as the search string on
>MZDC>   the recipient with present="no", however this doesn't work.... mail
>MZDC>   addressed to [EMAIL PROTECTED] ends up in the spam folder, as does
>MZDC>   mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] .
>
>MZDC>   Do I need spaces before or after the pipe character?  example:
>
>MZDC>   [EMAIL PROTECTED]| [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>MZDC>   [EMAIL PROTECTED] | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>MZDC>   Any other suggestions?
>
>MZDC>   Thanks
>
>Why make things so difficult:
>just divide them up in two rules in the same filter-set:
>They act like an 'and'-combination.
>
>so instead of using the pipeline, use:
>[EMAIL PROTECTED] recipient no
>[EMAIL PROTECTED] recipient no
>
>This gives the same result as you intended with the pipeline.
>
>If you need an 'or' combination, create another set... (under the
>alternatives-tab)
>
>HTH
>
>--
>  Der Immer Jodelende Schweizer In Lederhosen
>  Roel                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>  Southern DOS: Y'all reckon? (yep/Nope)
>
>Visit the official site of Enigma at
>http://www.enigma3.com
>(it's really worth it!)
>
>--
>    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> >> Kana Communications (KANA) surged 36-1/2, or 241%, to 51-1/2 in its
> >> market debut. The e-mail management systems provider sold 3.3 million
> >> shares at $15 each. In another splashy IPO the developer of software to
> >> track the buying trends of online and off-line shoppers E.piphany=
 (EPNY)
> >> rocketed 29-3/16, or 183%, to 45-3/16 after selling 4.15 million shares
> >> at $16 apiece. Finally, Broadbase Software (BBSW) ran up 13-3/8 to
> >> 27-1/4. The provider of e-commerce analysis software priced its=
 offering
> >> at $14 a share. These three stocks held to most of their spectacular
> >> gains for the rest of the week.

> >> from a senior Microsoft official and an influential semiconductor=
 analyst
> >> late in the day. Microsoft President Steve Ballmer remarked that he
> >> thought the technology sector was overvalued, along with the price of=
 his
> >> company's stock. "There's such an overvaluation of tech stocks it's
> >> absurd," he told a conference of the Society of American Business=
 Editors
> >> and Writers. Microsoft (MSFT) shares plunged more than 5% leading tech
> >> shares and the whole market sharply down. Cautionary words from SG=
 Cowen
> >> semiconductor analyst Drew Peck added to the fire. He spoke about the
> >> recent earthquake in Taiwan and its consequences for chip and computer
> >> maker stocks.

> >> America Online Inc. (AOL) rose nearly 12 percent after Microsoft=
 Corp.'s
> >> MSN online network matched access fees charged by AOL, easing pricing
> >> pressures on the world's top online services provider.

> >> on Friday at 183-5/16. Rashtchy, an analyst at US Bancorp Piper Jaffray
> >> released an optimistic note last Monday on the portal titled: "A=
 Wake-up
> >> Call." He expects Yahoo to exceed 90 million users and produce another
> >> "blow-out quarter." He reiterated his "strong buy." According to Media
> >> Metrix, Yahoo sites gained 2.7 percent month-over-month, exceeding the
> >> overall growth in traffic. With this the stock gained momentum and did
> >> not lose it through he end of the week.

> >> 84-13/16 and 2% to 65 respectively. The Internet venture capitalist=
 CMGI
> >> will buy online advertising company AdForce (ADFC) for $500 million in
> >> stock. CMGI also announced a stock swap with Hong Kong based Pacific
> >> Century CyberWorks Limited. eBay (EBAY) and PriceLine (PCLN) also=
 gained
> >> moderate ground for the week. E-Group (EGRP) was unchanged and
> >> Excite@Home (ATHM) lost 6.4%.

> >> and EarthLink (ELNK) announced Thursday. The combined company will be
> >> known as EarthLink and will be the second-largest provider of Internet
> >> access in the United States, with an estimated base of over 3 million
> >> members. The market capitalization of the new entity will approach $3
> >> billion. Shares of ELNK and MSPG both soared after the news Thursday=
 and
> >> continued their rise Friday. On the week ELNK gained 18.5% to 47-9/16=
 and
> >> MSPG rose 10.8% to 30-1/16.

> >> circuit raised $2.67 billion, the busiest week in nearly two months.
> >> Causing the amount of volume raised to hit that peak was Manulife
> >> Financial's $1.7 billion Credit Suisse First Boston and Merrill Lynch
> >> jointly managed offering. The Canadian-based insurer debuted in both=
 ends
> >> of North America, offering 138 million shares at $12.20 a share.

> >> the week's candidates (excluding Manulife's IPO that only trades in
> >> Canadian dollars) roared from the offering, appreciating nearly 85%.

> >> the average deal ascend 74.8% over offering while gaining 56.4% from
> >> opening price. By far, the more important measurement of the IPO market
> >> is the return from opening price. This is extremely vital because many
> >> deals open at lofty platforms. A classic example is MarketWatch.com.=
 The
> >> year's first offering priced at $17, opened at 90, and at Friday's
> >> closing price of 42 15/16, MKTW (the company's Nasdaq trading symbol)=
 is
> >> off nearly 53% from its opening price.

> >> that stands to raise $2.5 billion, if all 29 entrants make it down the
> >> aisle. Setting the perfect backdrop for the upcoming trading week, last
> >> week's new issue market witnessed rocketing debuts from E.piphany, a
> >> marketing software firm, that opened at 40 =BE, up from a $16 Credit=
 Suisse
> >> First Boston-led offering. Finishing its first day at 45 3/16, the=
 stock
> >> appreciated 182% after pricing 4.15 million shares at the high-end of
> >> amended price talk.

> >> operation. Pricing 3.3 million shares at $15, easily outpacing early=
 talk
> >> of $11 to $13 that was subsequently hiked to $14-$15, Kana=
 Communications
> >> opened at 52, hit 58 =BD before closing its Wall Street debut at 51 =BD=
,
> >> representing a solid first day gain of 243%.

> >> business software provider priced five million shares at $12 and opened
> >> with gas at 34 =BD. Hitting 38 on its inception, the stock finished its
> >> public debut at 23, yielding an aftermarket return of 92%.

> >> conditions, Interactive Intelligence followed the path of a majority of
> >> this year's new issue class and succeeded the second time around.=
 Pricing