Hi Douglas Hinds,

On Montag, 15. November 1999 at 6:12:53 you wrote:

DH> I  have  filtered mail from a certain party to a folder in another
DH> account  and  want  the  active  account for all replies to be the
DH> original  account.  So  I  put  the original account's info in the
DH> folder's  properties  /  identity  slots of the folder my incoming
DH> mail was filter to, but this doesn't make the original account the
DH> active account when I initiate mail from or reply to mail filtered
DH> to that folder. What does this? (I'm assuming it's possible).

Well,  what  you  are  describing works for me. I have three accounts.
Now,  when  I put the mail address that usually belongs to account one
into  the identity/sender (or whatever exactly in english) field for a
folder  in  another  account,  every  mail  I create while having that
folder  active has that address as sender. Hm, long sentence... hope I
made myself clear ;)

Oliver Sturm

--
Oliver Sturm / <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Key ID: 71D86996
Fingerprint: 8085 5C52 60B8 EFBD DAD0  78B8 CE7F 38D7 71D8 6996