Hi tracer,

on Wednesday, November 17, 1999, 2:32:10 PM GMT+0800, tracer wrote:

Thomas>> my friend registered TB but did not get the registration details as he
Thomas>> requests below. As my own registration was so long ago, I don't
Thomas>> remember whether I got an email with the Key and Checksum or how did
Thomas>> it work.

Thomas>> Kindly take a look at his question below and advise.

t> when you receive the registration email with codes the bat recognises
t> that and essentially all I had to do was enter the password...

Thanks, but the problem is he never received that email. He has been
waiting since Monday. So if he registers again, CIF Net will prbably
charge the credit card a second time.

The email with the codes is supposed to come within a few minutes,
right?

Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.37 Beta/3
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.