\\\|///
                     / ~ _ \
                    (- O o -)
------------------oOOo-(_)-oOOo---------------------------
Hello Watchert,

>> I also have one suggestion, I would like to be able to quickly and
>> easily add a cookie to my list of random quotes (cookie list). As it
>> is I have to select several menu items, then scroll down to the
>> bottom of the list, then hit enter, then paste the cookie. Is there
>> a better way?

J> I can't see how this could be made much better :-) You can, however,
J> use an external file for cookies (check out the macros)

Had this simple idea just a while ago to make adding cookies just a
little bit faster:
don't scroll down: you can paste them as well on top of your list...
just don't forget to hit enter...
this saves a lot of time (depends on the number of cookies offcourse)

Can somebody give me the correct macro (and an example) for using an
external cookie-file?
I thought it existed, but never found the macro...
in a previous mail, it got mentioned so it's existence has been
confirmed :-)

Thanks already :-)

--
 Der Immer Jodelende Schweizer In Lederhosen
 Roel                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 My message above. Your response here ____________.

                 .oooO
                 (   )   Oooo.
                         (_/