Hi there!

On 20 Nov 99, at 20:50, Deryk Lister wrote
    about "Hi, and a few questions":

> Next question is to do with replying.  I noticed that when
> you reply to another reply eg. RE: Subject it becomes RE[2]:
> Subject.  I've never noticed the [2] in other email clients,
> and it seems to upset some mailing lists.  Some of the lists I
> subscribe to strip all the headers including message
> references.  It doesn't bother The Bat, but people always
> complain when my strange RE:[2] Subject starts a new thread
> in Outlook Express! I'm sure there's a good reason for this,
> but how do I switch it off? I'd prefer everything just to be
> RE:.  If you can't, I'd like to see it in the next version :)

Add the %SINGLERE macro to your templates.

> Excellent work with TB so far!  It's far better than Outlook
> Express :)

Ask!:-)

SY, Alex
(St.Petersburg, Russia)
--
Thought for the day:
  No armored car loaded with bags of money ever turned over and

---
PGP public keys on keyservers:
0xA2194BF9 (RSA);   0x214135A2 (DH/DSS)
fingerprints:
F222 4AEF EC9F 5FA6  7515 910A 2429 9CB1 (RSA)
A677 81C9 48CF 16D1 B589  9D33 E7D5 675F 2141 35A2 (DH/DSS)
---