On Sunday, November 21, 1999, Ali Martin wrote:

> It would be nice if the View Folder window had a little status line...

Not to disagree with your suggestion, but how large is your monitor? I
have a 17". I have TB main window set up with the folder list down the
left-hand side in a fairly narrow column, wide enough to show folder
names, number of new messages in the folder, and the total number. If I
open the Folder View, I can move the window to open to the side of the
folder list in the main window. Then, I can see the messages information
for the folder. The messages unread also updates as messages are read.

BTW, what do you find to be the advantages of working from the folder
view? I've never seen much point for it, but then I'm fond of 3-pane
mailers.

--
Paula Ford
The Bat! 1.35 (reg)