Hi Paula,

on Wednesday, November 24, 1999, 4:27:34 PM GMT+0800, Paula Ford wrote:

PF> It's a toggle. Too bad it's not so easy in real life to switch between
PF> idiot and non-idiot mode.

<bg> Tried it and love it. Should be published. Here it is again for
those who didn't get it the first time:

Ctrl+Shift+Alt+/ (toggle idiot mode on/off) will take "Folder" off the
menu in the main screen, and some of the choices out of Account/...

In fact, I will use this on my office computer when I go on vacation
tomorrow evening for a week or ten days. Someone (who is familiar with
the basics of the Bat) will check my company mail; this way, he cannot
mistakenly change my settings.

--

Thanks,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.38 Beta/3
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.