Douglas Hinds wrote:

> I want to dynamically link the attachments I send from whatever
> directory they happen to be located in, rather have them copied to a
> separate "attachment" directory or any other directory (although
> creating a "shortcut" in TB!s attachment directory would be fine).

> Am I missing something, or is there no way to do this w/ v. 1.36?

   'Bind attachments only while sending out mail'

This option in the 'files and directories' page of the account
options, seems to do what you wish. If I send an attachment with this
option checked, a copy of it does not appear in my attachments folder.

--
 * Ali Martin              mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  ** I appreciate your not breathing while I smoke

   *** Using The Bat! v1.38 Beta/4 [-] Windows NT 4.0 (Service Pack 6)