Hi  everyone,  We're  evaluating  TheBat!  (1.38)  on our LAN (5 Win98
machines+NT  Server).  Two  questions:

1.  Is it possible for TWO (or more) users WITHOUT the admin rights to
access the same account at the same time?

2.  Is  it  possible  to  filter  messages  based  on  some  kind of a
*wildcard*  criteria  (e.g.  move  ALL  messages arriving to a certain
account to another mailbox, irrespective of who the message comes from
etc.)

well...  the  3rd  one:  when  version 2.x will be available, will the
registered  users  have to pay to upgrade? (i.e. whether we should wait
for 2.x or register 1.38 now?)

Thank you in advance,

Regards,

Alex Glickman