Hallo Adam,

On Friday, December 10, 1999, 12:56:43 AM (GMT+0800), Adam Golebiowski wrote:

AG>   I have a problem with disappering mail, i checked for my mail one
AG>   day and unforunately by mistake i switched off computer... the next
AG>   day (it means today) i opened the bat and noticed one unread mail in
AG>   inbox... when i clicked on that folder whole mail from there
AG>   vanished... i also noticed that when I press ESC it shows number of
AG>   mails for a while (less than a second)... anyone can help me and
AG>   tell what`s going on and what should I do to get mails back?

Upgrade to the latest veriosn (1.38) and see whether the progblem
persists. I seem to recall that this problem existed in one of the
earlier versions.

--

Cheers,
Thomas                             mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.38
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366 Mhz, 128MB RAM