Hi fellow Batters!,

I have a question, i use TB 38e, bleeding edge so to speek ;-) and i
notice that still there are problems with threads:

- When i want to delete a whole thread with CTRL-DEL, the
highlight-bar jumps mostly to the top of my messagelist and the
sort-sequence is lost (I sometimes sort on number of messages in
thread, very handy when cleaning a folder ;-)))
This is annoying.

- When i open a thread and want to delete the first message in that
thread, the thread is collapsed (closed) and i have to reopen it
again. If I don't delete the first message but instead go to a message
beneath that one and i delete such a message the tread stays open when
the message is deleted. It is very annoying to read/delete threads
this way...

Can anybody tell me when this will be fixed ???

Thanx in advance!

Ray