Привет, Jast!

В 20:10, 15 Dec 99, ты изволил
   сочинить послание "re's and  regexp's":

> Morning sirs,
>
>  I just was wondering if regexps would allow to replace the
>  AW:'s and whatnot generated by localized versions of LookOut by a
>  Re[x] in a reply? Maybe together with the new recounter macros?

It's *very* easy indeed to convert AW: to Re:, but I cannot see
how is it possible to convert AW: to Re[n]:.... TB's regexps
currently don't allow replacing, only straightforward matching:-(

Just remember that wonderful Nike slogan "Just Do It!":-)

>  A subject line with "AW: AW: AW: AW: AW:" or even "Re: AW: Re: AW: Re:
>  AW:" in front of it is rather annoying; and annoying to manually fix.

No problem, too:-)

But guys, I've already done my share of regexping TB, *you*
are using it, *i* don't (since i'm still riding the winged horse:-)).
Anybody else volunteering? If not, I'll probably invent something
for you tomorrow evening... It's late night here right now...

--
SY, Alex
(St.Petersburg, Russia)

---
PGP public keys on keyservers:
0xA2194BF9 (RSA);   0x214135A2 (DH/DSS)
fingerprints:
F222 4AEF EC9F 5FA6  7515 910A 2429 9CB1 (RSA)
A677 81C9 48CF 16D1 B589  9D33 E7D5 675F 2141 35A2 (DH/DSS)
---