Hello Adam Golebiowski,
On Wed, 15 Dec 1999 17:01:57 +0100 GMT your local time,
which was Wednesday, December 15, 1999, 11:01:57 PM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Adam Golebiowski wrote:

Adam> Welcome,

Adam>   My problem is:
Adam>   Sometimes (last times more often) whike checking for new mail and
Adam>   recieving it, the bat shows some error messages, about mail saved in
Adam>   the_bat\mail\account\inbox\folder\badxxxx.tmp (where xxxx is some
Adam>   number in hexadecimal format). When I repair the messgaes with
Adam>   mbrepair.exe, and try to import it as unix mailboxes, whole repaired
Adam>   message base is improted as one, single letter... well, it stops on
Adam>   about 200 kB, with an error message something about memory... (I
Adam>   have 64 MB RAM)...
Adam>   anyone can help???
Adam>   Also, when I repair another broken msb, it`s imported without any
Adam>   problems...
maybe this ONE (?) box has a serious problem.
As Unix boxes can be read with wordpad.... you can at least get your
data out  but if repeated repairs on the same box keep giving problems
I would consider replacing that box and start clean and store the
messages as split msg files. Thats by the way if I remember what the
Bat does anyway if you backup...
Presumably there is something wrong which you could fix with a
hexeditor but it means checking the part where it goes wrong.
maybe all you need to do is on a copy (!), scrap one msg.

Adam> /    Adam     +       [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.wkrotce.pl     \
Adam> | "Chiquita"  | IRC: G_ADam   @#zielonka   #klub  @#radiostacja    |
Adam> \ Gołębiowski + PGP key: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=SEND%20PGP /

Best regards,

tracer

Using theBAT 1.38e

mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]