I have 3 accounts and would like The Bat to check mail for all
accounts just by clicking on the "Get new mail" button on the toolbar.
Is it possible to set it up this way?  I know I can hit ALT+F2 or
click on the arrow next to the "Get new mail" button and then click on
"check all accounts", but shouldn't there be a way to configure The
Bat to check all accounts just be clicking once on the "Get new mail"
button?

Thanks!

--
Take care,