In order to manage my multi-accounts mail boxes, I am evaluating The Bat!
to replace current mailer (Eudora). But a problem is encountered.

Originally, my mail reader is Eudora 1.5.4 (not Lite or Pro, only V2.x later
has these two different versions.). Then import current *.mbx into The Bat! .
Everything seems to be fine. But I found some messages loses their bodies
when I compared the messages in The Bat! and Eudora (1.5.4).
(I only import "in.mbx" file from Eudora 1.5.4.)

All the body-lost messages contain plain-text/HTML mixed contents. The
plain-text leads first and appended immediately with the HTML contents.
(Eudora 1.5.4 doesn't support HTML, so the source codes like <HTML>
are visible.)

Sorry, I can't quote some samples because they are Chinese-Big5 codes.
(not Chinese-GB code).

My question is: does The Bat! (1.38e) support Eudora 2.x prior version ?
(not Lite or Pro) I can't get this information form the web site.
Or someone has same experience as I met.

Sincerely,

Kevin

---
mailto : [EMAIL PROTECTED] --- Kevin Y. Lee