Hello Howard and Bat Buddies,

> I have been having difficulty sending images to people who are on AOL.

You're not the only one.

I have relatives on AOL who are never able to open attached images sent
to them from me. I've tried UUencoding and MIME, both from TB, and
they've never been able to open them. My coworker has had the same
problem sending pictures to his mother who is on AOL, but he uses
Outlook Express on a Mac, so I guess it's an AOL problem, not TB.
*shrug*

--
Unequivocally,
Jason Thompson