Hello, The Bat Users!

>>>Another program is X-Ray (http://xraysoft.cjb.net/)

>> do you know if there's a translation of whatever the readme.txt of that
>> package is written in ?? (i guess it's Russian ...)

KR> Well, it certainly isn't English. I'm not about to run the executable
KR> without having any idea of what it will do, so it's not very useful to
KR> me at this point.

KR> I, too, would like a translation or a brief readme.

I'm sorry, guys. I didn't see the program, and have no idea, what is
written in readme. Well, in a week I plan to download it, so then I'll
send you a translation, if anyone will be interested in it by that
time.

Andrew                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! 1.38e S/N E9230B5C
under Russian Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A
on an AMD-K5-133 with 32Mb EDO 60ns RAM and
   Samsung WNR-31601A 1.6Gb hard disk