Hi Rob,

Saturday, December 25, 1999, 1:28:28 PM, you wrote:

R> Hello all,

R> on Fri, 24 Dec 1999, at 14:16:48 local time (GMT +0000), Mark wrote:

>>  To All Atheists...er.....Hi!

R> well, if you atheists/heathens want to celebrate something too ; celebrate
R> the pagan part of Xmas ... the Winter Solstice ; the days are getting
R> longer again and Spring's coming !! ;-)
R> you can even get a christmas tree ; to greet Spring, people used to
R> decorate their 'dwellings' with the stuff that stays green in Winter, pine
R> & fir.

 I  think  you  mistake atheists (who do not believe in god) to pagans
 who  believe  in  nature  gods i.e. Sun, Moon, Earth etc. *We* do not
 feel  the  need to celebrate or believe in  anything, however keeping
 in  the  spirit of your Christian/Pagan/Moslem celebrations I will go
 away and dance around the nearest tree:-)

 Mark

Using The Bat! 1.38e
under Windows 98 4 10 Build 1998