Tuesday, January 04, 2000, 7:28:42 PM, Tim Fountain wrote:

> I can export all the messages in one textfile, or each message
> individually.  However, I can't export all the messages individually,
> at the same time.  Does that make sense?

You can export messages to individual files if you setup a filter with
the action "Save message to file".  For example, you could set this up
as a manual "read messages" filter.  The only problem with this is
that you can either include ALL of the kludges or NONE of the
kludges...

--
Take care,
 Travis