On Thursday, January 06, 2000, 7:50:10 PM, Alexander A. Gomanyuk wrote:

> 1. What do U mean saying "PGP option for The Bat!" ?
> 2. Tools|PGP|Preferences won't remember what i input in file location.
> After ok and opening again fields with file location are empty.. :-(((

Tools/PGP/Preferences 'should' take you to the Options section of PGP
Keys. What version of PGP do you have installed on your System? If it's
one of the newer versions, I've picked this out of the Help Files and
perhaps it will help:

To use PGP v5.5.3 or higher with The Bat!, just install PGP completely and
make sure that all PGP DLL's can be located using your system's PATH
Environment variable. United States and Canada residents may download PGP
5.5.5 (U.S. Export Restricted) from its official Web site. Outside the
U.S., you may download PGP 5.5.3 International and PGP 5.5.5 User's Manual
from the International PGP WWW site - http://www.pgpi.com.

Nick

---
-=Nick Andriash=-