On Friday, January 07, 2000, Carsten Dreesbach wrote:

> Friday, January 07, 2000, 2:23:22 PM, you wrote:

TF>>  - Option to colour signature's with a different colour to the rest
TF>>    of the message.

> How  would you recognize where the .sig is? By the "-- " part? Not all
> .sig's have this...

Then IMO they aren't proper sigs.  The program isn't psychic, so if
people don't use the proper sig-sep then they shouldn't be surprised
when The Bat doesn't the signature.

TF>>  - Option for different colours for different quoting levels.

> Interesting,  but  could  get  very  confusing  in  "badly"  formatted
> mails...

That's true, but I've used email programs that have this option and it
can be very helpful.

TF>>  - "Kill file".  Right clicking on a message automatically sets up
TF>>    a filter moving messages by that author into a specified box.

> You've  already got that

Aha, you learn something every day!  Thanks.

--
Tim Fountain ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
http://www.tfountain.co.uk/