Hello Thomas,

QS>> Since some of us don't always compose the SUBJECT prior to the message
QS>> and so sometimes forget to go back and insert the SUBJECT, we could use a
QS>> REMINDER rather than a WARNING.

TF> I side with Steve here: the reminder is teh empty subject line. BTW,
TF> make it your habit to fill in the subject first.

TF> Whether you call a pop-up window a "warning" or a "reminder" makes no
TF> difference: I don't want that window.

If you always remember to fill in your subject line you'll never see
it. On the other hand, if you forget, it will be there to ask you if
you want to send the message without a stated subject. Since you
apparently always remember, you'll have no window.

Best regards,
 Quin                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Language is a wonderful thing. It can be used to express thoughts,
 conceal thoughts, but more often, to replace thinking."
 -Kelly Fordyce

Running The Bat!1.38e on Windows95 4.00.950a, P133,88MB EDO RAM