Dear Roel and all TB users,

on Sunday, December 12, 1999, 18:46, you wrote:

T>> Is there a way that I can just enter the group name in the "Forward
T>> to" section instead of pasting all of the addresses? If so, does it
T>> have to be formatted a certain way for it to be recognized as a
T>> group?

R> use "groupname <list>"
R> that should do the trick :-)

R> (groupname is the 'handle' you gave the group in the adress-book)
R>                   (^-> distinctive name)

Do I really have to type the word "list"?  And how do I tell TB in which
of my three address books it can find the handle?

The problem is that I have two the same 'handles' ("Everyone") in two
different address books, and I have to redirect incoming mail of a
certain account to *both* these handles.

I tried ...

        "Everyone <Customers>;Everyone <Suppliers>"  (without the quotes)

... but that didn't work.  "Suppliers" and "Customers" is just an
example, the real names are different here.

And where the heck is this stuff documented?

Michael Heydekamp
AIR TRAFFIC Euro Charter GmbH
eMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.airtraffic.de

  Using The Bat! 1.38e under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A
  on a PIII/450, 128MB RAM, 10GB Harddisk
  in a NetWare 3.12 network environment