Sunday, January 09, 2000, 22:21, Marck D. Pearlstone wrote:

CJT>>> Isn't  this  something  to be taken care of by the server? I
CJT>>> mean that when   the   massage  is  send to TBUDL.UNSUB
CJT>>> address, it shouldn't be sent  to TBUDL/TBBETA even if lists'
CJT>>> addresses are in To: (the massage should be filtered out).

TF>> When you double-click on the unsubscribe link, the message is for some
TF>> reason sent to both UNSUB and the list. I don't know why.

> I don't think it is. I see all unsub messages and they are all sent by
> the  server  to myself and Syafril. Not one of them has an origination
> address of [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> IMHO  when  a SUB/UNSUB is seen on the list, it is because the
> message is  being  sent  to  *both*  addresses.

Hello Marck,

   Create a TBUDL template using this macro:
   %TO="TBUDL<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>".

   Now when you double click on the unsubsribe link, your message will
   be sent to the list too. The reason is the macro. Some people
   forget that, when they unsubscribe.

Jürgen

Using The Bat! 1.38e
under Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998

PGP-key: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=PGPkey&body=Send%20PGPkey%20of%20Frisch
Key ID: 0x371AFB16