Hello all fellow TBUDL members,

   Message base garbage detected. Broken data is saved to
   (location)\bad92f3.tmp.

   Please contact your tech support about repairing the message base.

That's what's happening. I also can't save messages or download mail.

I closed all my other programs, then closed and reopened TB but the
problem persists. I'm not sure I can send this from TB. If not, I'll
shake the dust off another and crank it up. I'll also reboot. I'll try
netscape first to see if the problem is in TB or not. And to send
this, since I couldn't. Funny thing is, the corrupt file is in another
account. This message will be saved in notepad.

Douglas