Hi Roel,

R> just a tip: don't trust dreamweaver for cross-browser scripting...
R> it often uses way more code than necesarry or it just doesn't work...

R> also: the image-rollovers & preloading scripts aren't that good...
R> (especially v2 messes these up... v3 is slightly better but still too
R>  big...)

Yes  I  must  try  V3,  I have trouble getting things to look right in
Opera  using  DW2,  usually  I tidy up with HomeSite or TextPad before
publishing  and  then  check  it all again with IE/Netscrape/Opera and
sometimes Lynx if I'm feeling nostalgic:-)

 Mark

Using The Bat! 1.39 Beta/1
under Windows 98 4 10 Build 1998