On Friday, January 21, 2000 at 07:19:52 ,Thomas scribbled:

TF> Have you tried:
TF> view - sort by - received time
TF> instead?
The only reason I have it sort by creation time is because when I tried it by Received
time, for
some reason the emails in the thread seem to jump all over the place as to which one
came
first etc. It takes some servers forever to receive things, which accounts for someone
asking me: "have you gotten this yet?" and I haven't, yet they emailed it hours ago.
AFAICT, the creation time keeps Re:'s in more order, then I don't have to be clicking
all over
to figure out who wrote what when. :D I've tried every combo possible and this is what
works for me :D

Regards,
~~~Angel ...your RDR

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--

       "No hay extraños en este mundo, simplemente amigos
                         por conocer"