Hi there!

On 27 Jan 00, at 10:56, Steve Lamb wrote
    about "Re: Why do I use The Bat?":

> > No. There are three constants in the universe: Pi, the speed of light
> > and I! ;-)
>
>     Pi has changed through the years,

Steve, you are clearly worth the 0 mark in Math;-) Pi has never changed, it's
the people who measured it;-)

> > I'm curious how much they'll have to beg for the preview pane.
>
>     Why?  People who submit to the preview pain are beyond my comprehension.

Me, too;-) (Moderators, I'm guilty!)

--
SY, Alex
(St.Petersburg, Russia)

---
PGP public keys on keyservers:
0xA2194BF9 (RSA);   0x214135A2 (DH/DSS)
fingerprints:
F222 4AEF EC9F 5FA6  7515 910A 2429 9CB1 (RSA)
A677 81C9 48CF 16D1 B589  9D33 E7D5 675F 2141 35A2 (DH/DSS)
---