Hi Angel,

On Monday, January 31, 2000, 1:54:13 PM, you hammered out:

A> From the "Interview..." email, I understood it to be "soon",
A> *possibly* in Feb. (NOTE: that's not a "promised" date for the Beta
A> release). So that's an estimated time anyways...

  Thanks for your (and others) for the help.  I know, it must be that
  RIT labs is awaiting for the simultaneous release of W2K and TB! v2.
  That's it.

 Gary

Today's thought: "I'd like to thank you all for inviting me into your
living rooms this evening. It's just a shame you didn't straighten up
a little." (Ernie Kovacs)

PGP Public Key: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=SendPGPKey