Hello Thomas Fernandez,
On Tue, 1 Feb 2000 21:28:52 +0800 GMT your local time,
which was Tuesday, February 01, 2000, 8:28:52 PM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Thomas Fernandez wrote:

> Hello TBUDL!

> I received this request from a new user; I think TBUDL is the correct
> forum for it. Please reply here.

> Wieland, please subscribe to this list by sending an empty mail to
> vacation tomorrow evening and might be able to forward any replies to
> you.

>> Von: Wieland Belka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> An:  Stefan Tanurkov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> Datum: 01.02.2000, 12:22
>> Betreff: The Bat! - information request
>>
>> ========================= Original message text =========================
>> Hello Stefan,
>>
>> I need help !!!  ;-)
>>
>> My configuration: Win95 B, WinNT 4.0, both The Bat! installations have common mail
>> folders.
>>
>> 1. For the last two updates I always lost my sub folders and templates for all
>>    accounts in The Bat! I always had to make new one's again. But on hard disk
>>    there were all sub folders ... !?
>>    The other problem: I can not change for "reply template" color and qotes ??

I wonder how he updates AND if his windows has a problem

>> 2. For last update from 1.38e to 1.39 I have mixed "speaking menus" (German and
>>    English) in "Message" and "Utilities" of editor ! With new language pack of
>>    Dec. '99. What is that ???

No idea

>> 3. After update from 1.36 to 1.38e I had "Justify on autowrap" in "Utilities" of
>>    editor by every editor start. And every time I had to disable this option at
>>    first ... ???

again sounds like something in windows isnt working as it should

>> 4. And a new problem after last update: If I mark a word or text to delete, it's
>>    only possible with "shift-del", not more with "del" like before ?!

same

>> I very like The Bat!, but these problems are to much ...

Does everything else in the system work???

>> ciao
>>
>> Wieland                            mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>                                    PGP Keys available
>> ====================== End of original message text =====================
>>
>> ... how do the other The Bat! friends think ?
>>

>> regards
>>
>> Wieland                              mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>                                      PGP Keys available

Best regards,

tracer
--