Whenever I receive an (S)HTML message, I'm provided with two tabs at the
bottom... one label reads (1), and the other reads (part2.shtml). How do I
change TB's default of always viewing the (part2.shtml) message instead of
the plain text version? I've looked through the Archives and Help section,
but failed to find anything specific on the subject of this viewing
default.

Nick

--
   --=N.J. (Nick) Andriash=--
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] | PGP Key ID: 0x15A98AC2