Hi Marek,

MM>  can somebody tell me, what following functions do?

MM> - "Wait for completion" in "Run external program" section of Sorting
MM>    office?

At  a  guess I would say that the external program has to complete and
terminate before TB continues with filtering

MM> - "Always encrypt to default key" in "PGP Privacy Preferences"?

This means all messages will be encrypted to *your* key as well as the
recipients,  without  this option checked you will not be able to read
an encrypted message in your Sent folder.

MM> Used somebody "Smart Card" to store his Private PGP Key?

Don't know this one

 Mark

Using The Bat! 1.41 Beta/3
under Windows 98 4 10 Build 1998