Hello fellow Bataholics!

Got a question:
After  reinstalling  TB! after a major crash,  my boyfriend went thru to re-setup all
the
accounts to what they were before crash. The first one he tried got an error, that the
mailbox had
been   corrupted.   It  is saved as a file "???bad.tmp". Every other account has been
re-setup fine,
just that one got "corrupted". :/

I  think (but cannot be sure) that it was explained on this list how to recover a
mailbox after such
an error with all the emails intact. Can anyone help?

He  is  running  Win98  v2 &  (I  have  been  on  his  case  about  upgrading  but
he's  *ARGH!* a
procrastinator...) Using TB! 1.36.

Thanks in advance,
~~~Angel ... your RDR "I am out of my mind..but please feel free to leave a message at
the hollow-tone.."
Sunday, February 06, 2000 21:46:37

--

-={+}=-Senza fiduccia niente-={+}=-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         |using TheBat! 1.41 Beta/3 }