Hello István Szendrő,
On Wed, 9 Feb 2000 19:32:10 +0100 GMT your local time,
which was Thursday, February 10, 2000, 1:32:10 AM (GMT+0700) my local time,
István Szendrő wrote:

> Hello tracer,

> Wednesday, February 09, 2000, 7:05:33 PM, you wrote:

t>> The problem is that what you want to do, ie the above, is something I
t>> like to do, but sofar it seems to be impossible in the Bat.

> Thank you for your help.
> I thought everybody knew how to do it but me...
> Hope to see the feature in v2, though.

So do I, including something where if a filter is said to be kill, it
KILLS, not download the thing.
OR, as another program seems to do. it allows you to return a msg to
wherever the bounced spam goes to which is generated like the spam
bounced due to a non existing email address so you have a chance to
get removed from some of those list by not existing...
I would love to do that....

Best regards,

tracer
--

Using theBAT 1.41 Beta/3 with Windows 98
mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]