Hi Leif,

On Wednesday, February 23, 2000, 3:07:41 PM, you wrote about "Small wish for wishlist":

L> Hello Gary,

L> On Wed, 23 Feb 2000 at 10:47:33 [GMT -0600], you wrote:
G>> It would like to see a plug-in, like Eudora has, where one could
G>> strip out the > if they wish to.

L> Keep a look out! TB v2.x will support 3rd party plugins as well as
L> scripting. There are a lot of smart cookies on this list, so I expect
L> to see quite a few interesting plugins and scripts being generated.

You're right about the smart people, Or did you mean real TB!
%cookies:-)   You have me watering at the mouth about V2.  I have
learned something new about TB! almost daily, quite a program.

 Gary

 Today's thought: If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course,
 on where you stop your story.  (Orson Welles)

PGP Public Key: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=SendPGPKey