Hello Leif,

Saturday, March 11, 2000, 1:27:19 AM, you wrote:

LG> Hello Quin,

LG> On Fri, 10 Mar 2000 at 23:18:21 [GMT -0700], you wrote:
QS>> Editing in the Mail Message Editor is broken. The delete key
QS>> doesn't work on selected strings and there are other associated
QS>> strange behaviors. Am I the only one having this trouble?

LG> Just for grins, click options, then select Editor Preferences. Make
LG> sure the option overwrite blocks *is* selected, and Persistent blocks
LG> *is not* selected.

You are right, Leif and I _am_ grinning, relieved that my "problem" was
bigger in my imagination than in fact. I don't know how that setting got
changed.

Yesterday both Opera and The Bat! came out with final releases. I was
already struggling with my newly installed Java 1.3 not opening _any_
applets in Opera (on my system) and a bug carried over from the previous
Opera version to the new release. Then the "problem" with TB! 1.41! My
frustration led me to jump to a wrong conclusion--that I need to
re-install a previous TB! version.

Thanks, everyone, who checked this out for me.

 Best regards, Quin mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"A classic is something that everybody wants to have read and nobody
 wants to read." - Mark Twain

Using The Bat! 1.41 under Windows 95 4.0 Build 950  on a Pentium 133 with 88MB RAM.