Hello István Szendrő,
On Sat, 11 Mar 2000 15:38:35 +0100 GMT your local time,
which was Saturday, March 11, 2000, 9:38:35 PM (GMT+0700) my local time,
István Szendrő wrote:

> Hello Leif,

> Saturday, March 11, 2000, 1:16:23 PM, you wrote:

LG>> Myself and the rest of the PCWize e-zine staff will be
LG>> performing a head-to-head test of the below firewalls. We're gonna be
LG>> throwing just about everything we can at them to see whose left
LG>> standing and whose left holding the bag.

LG>> AtGuard v3.1
> <snip>

> Great idea!

> But: any reason for testing AtGuard v3.1 instead of v3.2?

or more accurate 3.2.11  or whatever the latest official released
version was...

Best regards,

tracer
--

Using theBAT 1.41 Beta/5 with Windows 98
mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]