Hello, the Bat! list recipients,

Wednesday, March 15, 2000, Uwe Brockmann wrote to [EMAIL PROTECTED] about
How to open attached files with ".EML" file extensions?:

UB> If you think that Alexander V. Kiselev ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) has the
UB> right idea, please feel free to state your version of Internet Explorer.

I  am  in  the second group. TB! opens .msg attachments and suggest to
choose application for .eml files.

Microsoft Internet Explorer for Windows NT
Version 2.0 (Build 1381)
Copyright     1996 Microsoft Corp. All rights reserved.
Based on NCSA Mosaic.  NCSA Mosaic(TM) was
developed by the National Center for Supercomputing
Applications at the University of Illinois at
Urbana-Champaign. Distributed under a licensing
agreement with Spyglass, Inc.
SSLRef 1.0 (TM) is a trademark of Netscape
Communications Corporation.
Contains security software licensed from RSA Data
Security Inc.
Portions of this software are based in part on the work
of the Independent JPEG Group.

Oleg Zalyalov.                         mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Using The Bat! version 1.41
  under Windows NT 4.0 Build 1381 Service Pack 6