Hi there!

On 20 Mar 00, at 11:27, Thomas Fernandez wrote
    about "Re: Message ID":

> AFAIK every email programme generates these. Check your incoming mail
> that was sent with other mailers. I'm no expert on RFC's but would
> assume this is somewhere in RFC822.

Nope, it's strictly optional by RFC822. As for the e-mail clients that do NOT
generate the Message-IDs by default, the superb example would be Pegasus;-
) If you look into the headers of this message, you'll see the message-ID:
there, but that's not the core Pegasus' work, it's rather inserted by MID plugin.
Nevertheless, _if_ an incoming message has a Message-ID:, Pegasus will
correctly add all the In-Reply-To: and References: stuff by itself.

--
SY, Alex
(St.Petersburg, Russia)

---
PGP public keys on keyservers:
0xA2194BF9 (RSA);   0x214135A2 (DH/DSS)
fingerprints:
F222 4AEF EC9F 5FA6  7515 910A 2429 9CB1 (RSA)
A677 81C9 48CF 16D1 B589  9D33 E7D5 675F 2141 35A2 (DH/DSS)
---