Hi there!

On 20 Mar 00, at 15:27, Nikolai Fink wrote
    about "trouble with attachments":

> Did anyone ever had trouble with attachments in the Sent folder.
> My Sent folder looses attachments on E-mails after awhile. I
> really don't know when this happen but somtimes and after a
> while the attachments on some E-Mails just disappear.
>
> Anybody knows a hint?

Try first exporting the folders of Sent hierarchy to Unix MBX format, then
purging them, then importing back. The trouble is IMHO related to the poor
quality of the TB's mailbase handling, which's got to be replaced in the nearest
future (1.42 betas already implement completely new message base handling
code).

--
SY, Alex
(St.Petersburg, Russia)

---
PGP public keys on keyservers:
0xA2194BF9 (RSA);   0x214135A2 (DH/DSS)
fingerprints:
F222 4AEF EC9F 5FA6  7515 910A 2429 9CB1 (RSA)
A677 81C9 48CF 16D1 B589  9D33 E7D5 675F 2141 35A2 (DH/DSS)
---