Hello Steve Lamb,
On Fri, 14 Apr 2000 10:17:54 -0700 GMT your local time,
which was Saturday, April 15, 2000, 12:17:54 AM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Steve Lamb wrote:

> Friday, April 14, 2000, 10:05:42 AM, Patrick wrote:
>> we still waiting for your offer. you said its better to not attach
>> them to the msg but we should click on the words above. all we got is
>> this:

>> http://ftp.dresden-online.com/~perler/files/shot.gif

>     Then don't screw up the URL.  Click on mine.

>> as we see you are not able to send a simple attachement, we decided
>> to give the 3.500.000 $ order to you competitor.

>     I don't know of a single business that would do that based on one simple
> snafu.  Stop overstating.

They might not tell you if they did...
In most cases where a company loses a customer or / and contract one
doesnt KNOW why one didnt get the contract...

Best regards,

tracer
--

Using theBAT 1.42 Beta/16 with Windows 98
mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]