Hi Alexander V. Kiselev,

On Thursday, April 20, 2000 at 8:06:44 PM you wrote:

> Hi there!

> So, stay tuned;-) It's a _different_ Bat;-)

I  will,  certainly.  It's  just  that  I don't like using potentially
unstable  versions  for  something  as  important  to  me  as  email.
Especially  the  new message base format, which will hopefully be very
good, would have kept me from trying it out beforehand. I'm not at all
hesitant  about  that  most of the time, but email is really important
for me.

Thanks for all the answers!

Oliver Sturm

--
%make love
Make:  Don't know how to make love.  Stop.

Key ID: 71D86996
Fingerprint: 8085 5C52 60B8 EFBD DAD0  78B8 CE7F 38D7 71D8 6996