Hello Marck,

on Thu, 20 Apr 2000, at 18:09:06 sender's local time (timezone UTC+0100),
Marck D. Pearlstone wrote:

>> Stefan  (Tanurkov)  and  Max  (Masyutin): should you be reading this
>> please  advise if you wanna have the message base of this folder for
>> bug fixing purposes - it's not very big (65,041 bytes zipped).

MDP> Perhaps (this being a bug in the Beta) you should post this to
MDP> TBBETA. Also, I'm not sure if Stefan and Max read TBUDL but I
MDP> *know* they read TBBETA avidly - especially during a major beta
MDP> cycle such as we are currently in with 1.42.

I cc'd Stefan with my posting to TBUDL and he replied already and asked
for the file.

But, as already stated elsewhere, in the end it turned out to be a
temporary problem with NetWare (the Msg base files had some sort of lock
that they shouldn't have had).

Thus it's not a TB! issue.  Stefan has already been informed accordingly.

Michael Heydekamp
AIR TRAFFIC Euro Charter GmbH
eMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.airtraffic.de

  Using The Bat! 1.42 Beta/17 under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A
  on a PIII/450, 128MB RAM, 10GB Harddisk
  in a NetWare 3.12 network environment