On Sat, 29 Apr 2000 00:02:32 +0700, tracer wrote:

>>   For those, who already have written reviews on deja.com, I've placed
>>   the copy on our server http://www.ritlabs.com/the_bat/users.html

> Stan, any idea why one guy complains about a virus in the setup
> file???

> Someone would have spotted that I hope and loudly complained...
> Besides I hope my system doesnt allow that kind of thing....

If you check the archives you may find threads with reference to this.
Quite a few people were complaining that their anti-virus software was
sounding alarms that the TB! exe file was infected. NAV was the most
commonly affected anti-virus program and funnily not all NAV users
experienced this. The complaints quickly petered out. I'm surprised to see
a resurgence in this concern.

--
© 2000 Allie Martin
  Using TB! v1.42 Beta/20 on Win2k Pro