Morning Gene,

> but is there a simple way to quote _several_ selected and highlighted
> passages? I.e., can I read through a new message, highlighting passages
> as I go, and then use a simple keystroke to quote them all in the reply?
> (I used to have a proprietary off-line-reader for CompuServe--called
> OzWin--that had this feature, and I really miss it.)

 I remember using OzWin too, and miss that function as well. But you can
 come pretty close: In the editor menu set View/original text to on, then
 as you work copy from the original text pane and paste as quotation
 (Alt+Ins) Works well enough...

> A final (for now) question has to do with TB documentation. Is there a
> place I can find a single, comprehensive description of the TB
> features--basically, a user manual?

 I fear not. You'll have to settle with reading and posting to the list
 regularly. However, there is also a FAQ: <http://www.pcwize.com/thebat/faq.shtml>

> Or what other F keys or key combinations do?

 There was a full list of keyboard shortcuts, and I believe it is also
 available or linked to from the <http://www.pcwize.com/thebat> site.

--
.. Jast ... mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
:  using TB 1.42 Beta/20