Hello Marck D. Pearlstone,
On Sun, 30 Apr 2000 15:30:02 +0100 GMT your local time,
which was Sunday, April 30, 2000, 9:30:02 PM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Marck D. Pearlstone wrote:

> Hi joshua,

> On 30 April 2000 at 07:33:28 GMT -0500 (which was 13:33 where I
> live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote and made these points on the subject
> of "Drag and drop":

>> To  say  the  least,  I am entirely satisfied (impressed . . .) with
>> TB's  mail editor; it's one of the things that really draws/keeps me
>> with  the bat. (That and the fact that there is no other client with
>> so potent a feature set in such a slim shell). The kept-simple plain
>> text  editing  stance  of  TB!  is the way I like it . . . I hope it
>> continues in this tradition.

> *Complete* agreement from me on all of these points.

same here, considering the size of the program and its power AND the
response on problems (well in most cases) and in my own case it doing
what I want without giving me a headache...

Best regards,

tracer
--

Using theBAT 1.42 Beta/20 with Windows 98
mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]